hawaii

hawaii

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.


Sometimes people discuss about loneliness. There is a typical person who says that if you are alone or you don't have any person with you, you'll get crazy. And there's a typical person who says that friends are essential. I'm agree with the last one. 

Aristotle said that exist three types of friends. The true ones, the interested friends and who love you for pleasure. The true ones are the best and the perfect ones. A friend is who is there in the best and worst moments, who you can talk about your worst problems with and who could waste a lot of hours staying with you. 

I remember that I met my first friend at kindergarten. She was my first friend and she's one of my best friends at the moment. We met when we were just three years old. We are together since then, it was like twelve years ago. I don't remember how we connected, but we did it faster than the other people do and maybe that's what makes our friendship special. I love you Paula. 

When I started high school I met some friends that I wouldn't change for anything is this world. Ariadna is now one of my best friends, we started being friends at 1ºESO but we knew each other since kinder garden because we went at the same school. I love her so much and I don't know how I could be who I am right now without her. Familia Patata are like my second family. Sabina, Lidia and Irene make my days of high school better and make me laugh a lot. I love them so much. And at last but not least, this year I met some amazing guys and we get together with my best friends too, they are Kevin, Carlos and Helder. I knew Tejero before, but this year we started going together too. Thank you for those great moments guys! I really love them all. 

If you have a friend you have a treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment